Kangaroo-MAINT chunky stew contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in cats suspected of having allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Algae provides a unique plant-based omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. The addition of prebiotics to restore beneficial intestinal flora helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Kangaroo, water, kangaroo liver, bell peppers, tapioca starch, sunflower oil, carrots, glycine, marine microalgae, spinach, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins, tricalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, minerals, taurine, potassium chloride.
- Single animal protein source (kangaroo)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Unique plant-based omega-3 source (marine microalgae)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Pancreatitis (patient dependent)
- Diabetes mellitus (or cats at risk) with concurrent gastrointestinal disease or pancreatitis