Adult Health-RSS™ canine dry diet is a palatable maintenance diet, which includes ingredients selected to support urinary tract health. It has undergone RSS (relative supersaturation) analysis at an independent laboratory to support its use in prevention and treatment of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
The diet contains pork, a palatable and digestible source of protein that is low in ash and phosphorus. Potato is a highly digestible and low fibre carbohydrate source that contains high levels of antioxidants. This diet achieves appropriate urinary tract health parameters while containing moderate amounts of sodium.
- Pork, brown rice, oatmeal, potato flour, pork meal, potato protein, canola oil, tomato pomace, dried pork liver, natural flavor, salt, marine microalgae, dl-methionine, potassium citrate, vitamins, choline chloride, minerals, mixed tocopherols, taurine, rosemary extract.
- RSS data for treatment and prevention of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Moderate sodium content
- Dissolution and aid in prevention of struvite uroliths in adult dogs
- Aid in prevention of calcium oxalate uroliths in adult dogs
- Adult health maintenance
Click HERE for the detailed diet page